Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I'm melting! (part 2)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Remember my leaning Vince? I turn around and find Raven Spawn doing the limbo!

    Well the good news is we got a new AC/furnace unit installed today. That should put a stop to these week ankle types! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    344573B23B232327Ffp463Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E23239953C45969ot1lsi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ouch!

    well, the AC will be nice, I'm sure.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hes been taken over my Michael Jackson [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, the heat is taking it's toll. I walked into the roiom the other day, and my Metaluna Mutant was on the floor. I would have been really bummed if anything had broken!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now the weather will probably turn cold!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Toymank:
    that shelf's almost as dusty as mine! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's why it took me so long to notice him leaning. I must not gander at it too much.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...Don't move to NM. That sort of thing is pretty much par for the course, A/C or no. I really want central air...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Which of your figs takes to the heat worst?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...hmm. Well, thje MLs don't take it too well in general. All those joints combined with the softening just leads to shelf diving en masse.

    The JLA cartoon figures, many of which I had to glue to bases in the first place to get to stand up, like to just bend right over on their skinny little ankles...I'm about to just say 'fuck it' and toss 'em in the closet...Ir eally liked 'em for about five minutes, but the moment has passed.

    The absolute worst has been 13 inch Lucidique. She barely stood to begin with, then started leaning. I rearranged her to get her to stand fairly straight, but that didn't last long. I glued her to a base, but the lean developed again. Now there is a wad of kleenex under one edge of the base,which was holding her back into a corner of the bookshelf...but she is leaning again. Its really remarkable.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Plo Koon:
    hes been taken over my Michael Jackson [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMFAO!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •